Monday, November 16, 2009

Miley cyrus nude. Googled.

Miley cyrus nude...

miley cyrus nudemiley cyrus nudemiley cyrus nude
Miley Cyrus? Has anyone seen these photos of her posing with one guy? I heard it was a girl who looked like her Thinks exactly is or whether it is or not? I think they look exactly like her .. you declare any opinion on the situation please, I think she is a teenager, she should be able to take pictures like that, but she saw what had happen when nude photos of Vanessa Anne Hughen shown. I think she should of known better than to take pictures like how people are when they get these photos Kinda and someone told me that she had put these pictures on his own MySpace
Click here to see her n a k e d video!



Bookmark and Share

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment